Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Everyone!
I have been reading blogs/ watching youtube videos for almost 7 years now and am finally biting the bullet and starting my own! I have never (not for lack of trying) found a blog that fits me perfectly.
Let me introduce myself
My name is Bethany, I am a 26 year old RN in the northeast US. I am also half way done with my 4 year BSN-DNP Family Nurse Practitioner program!
I love all things preppy and am excited to share my ideas and favorites with you guys!
This blog is going to have a fashion/ beauty theme as well as a focus on my life as an RN and future FNP!
I'm excited to take you guys along for the ride.
I am also going to be starting an instagram account. It is: PreppyNP

Go follow me there for frequent updates on my life!!

I am going to be hopefully blogging every other day as my goal.

Let me know what you guys think, and welcome to my world!!

xoxo, Bethany

No comments

Back to Top